Best Chemistry Books for AIIMS Entrance Examination 2023
The below table contains the list of the Best Chemistry Books for the AIIMS Entrance Exam 2023 Preparations.
NCERT Chemistry (11th & 12th)
O. P. Tondon
Objective Chemistry (volumes 1, 2, and 3)
ABC of Chemistry
Organic chemistry objectives
J. D. Lee
Concise Inorganic Chemistry
- NCERT Chemistry Books for class 11th & 12th will provide you with a solid base and clears all your doubts.
- It has abundant questions of different varieties to work on.
- Great concept for neet aspirants, each chapter contains almost 150 questions, PYQ has been with explanation, solution of necessary questions is given.
- There is an in-depth explanation of every reaction and detailed concepts which makes you excel in the organic concepts.
- Mock tests, as well as NCERT-based questions, are given with solutions, the theory portion contains content.
- Dinesh Objective Chemistry, Vol-I, Vol-II, Vol-III, Free Booklet is a good choice for preparation of NEET, JEE(Main), JEE(Advanced) & other Competitive Exams.
- It contains 41,000 plus MCQs, with 100% Explanations, and Contains a Free Booklet of Previous Exams Papers.
- Each chapter of the book includes illustrative investigation (activity), solved NCERT Textbook exercises, solved NCERT Exemplar problems (selected), and additional exercises (with answers and hints for selected questions) for practice, summary (content revision), and project.
- It contains HOTS [Higher Order Thinking Skill] questions, Large amount of numerical problems which makes a perfect grip on every chapter to handle any entrance exams.
- It contains a wide range of MCQs starting from easier to moderate and a bit of high level also. It has a synopsis of every chapter.
- Coverage of last 8 Years Questions of NEET, CBSE AIPMT, and Other Medical Entrances, Practice exercises after every chapter, Diagrams, tables, figures, etc support theory.
- Volume -1 covers the complete NEET syllabus along with the NCERT Textbook of class 11th into 25 Chapters for the simultaneous preparation.
- Volume -2 covers the complete NEET syllabus along with the NCERT Textbook of class 12th into 24 Chapters for the simultaneous preparation.
- Complete NEET Guide accommodates concise theory, flow charts, tables with illustrations, and a complete Chapter concept map for easy and quick revision of every Chapter of Chemistry.
- After the theory part, the exam café section is given with practice exercises (MCQs), answer keys, and detailed solutions, 10 years of Chapter-wise AIPMT/NEET questions (2011 ? 2020) with solutions are also given at the end of every Chapter.
- The book is great with detailed explanations and well-illustrated examples for a better understanding of the concepts.
- This book provides Inorganic chemistry in much more detail and understands the basics of every concept thoroughly.
- Special attention has been given to the different blocks of the periodic table, so there are parts such as s-block, p-block, and other bocks as well, like hydrogen, and other topics.