7 Best Mathematics Books for IIT-JEE (Mains & Advanced) 2023
Here are some best-picked mathematics books for IIT-JEE (Mains & Advanced) (2023) for the aspirant so that they can reduce their stress and brush up on their preparation.
In general, one can say that mathematics is fun and an interesting subject. But, being an IIT-JEE aspirant puts a load on my shoulders to excel which sometimes leads to utter confusion and developing boredom with this subject.
Since the syllabus is also vast and huge and timeless, it may cause havoc in students’ minds but with the right options to choose from one can enjoy practicing this subject for the best results and without following any monotony.
Name of the book
Author/ Publishing House
Play With Graphs
Amit M. Aggrawal
Complete Mathematics for JEE MAIN
Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics
A Das Gupta
Problems in Calculus of One Variable
Hall & Knight
Applied Mathematics (XI & XII)
- Hands down to the most preferred book by all the higher secondary graders as well as aspirants single-handedly enough to prepare you for the further journey.
- Best for the basic concepts as well as questions from all the topics.
- More of a kind of comprehensive book for precise explanations and clear concepts.
- The book is drafted in the form of charts and graphs, for a better grasp of topics.
- Best preferred for IIT-JEE as well as other entrance examinations.
- It covers the entire syllabus in 28 chapters, which strictly adheres to the latest pattern of examination. Each Chapter includes theory, solved examples, and practice questions arranged in a way to guide students toward their goals.
- Theoretical concepts along with solved examples and practice questions. Tips, tricks, and techniques are provided through notes and remarks.
- Questions are given in this book for seven sectional test papers, five practice papers, Miscellaneous questions, and solutions to previous years’ questions.
- This one is ideal for covering a huge amount of questions from all the topics and all the chapters.
- Proper explanation of all the examples and complex level questions.
- Mostly preferred by secondary school students having much interest in understanding the subject in particular.
- With calculus being one of the most complicated and vast topics within itself, it requires rigorous practice and proper knowledge to solve.
- This reference volume will make you understand the topic easily because it has all the explanations, examples, key points, and questions.
- Ample amount of questions and examples.
- Clear and precise explanation of topics.
- Ideal for boards as well as IIT-JEE preparation.
- Solely focuses on the curriculum excluding all the miscellaneous topics.
- Ample amount of questions to solve and explore.
- Exercises covering all the portions and topics.
- It can be used as both the main and reference book.
- Simple and lucid yet efficient language and explanation.
You may also be interested in:
So, here we would like to end our list of the 7 Best Mathematics Books for IIT-JEE 2023. If you have any queries then let us know in the comments section.